Turn Off your Modem first.
Unplug your existing router and turn it off.
Connect the antennas to the Amped router.
Plug in the adapter and power on your Amped router.
Turn on your Modem now and wait 10 minutes.
Connect an Ethernet cable from modem to Amped router’s internet port.
Use another Ethernet cable from amped router LAN(1,2,3,4) port to the computer.
You can also use wireless devices like smartphone or tablet.
Simply Go to wireless settings on the device and under wireless or wifi connect to Amped_2XXX.
It is always recommended by the user to add the feature to reset the Password and the Username of the network:-
1. Firstly, Open the internet browser to the device connected to the router and enter the default web address to the status bar and Press Enter.
2. Login screen appear on the screen.
3. Enter the Username and password here then access to the smart wizard will appear on the screen.
4. Then go to the Wifi settings then go to the Wireless network field with these you will able to change the username and Password of the router.
5. While changing the settings click to the Next option to save the settings.
For better functionality, it is necessary to update the firmware of the router. Firmware update required to maintain the better performance and to getting the updated feature of the router it will also fix the bugs of the router. The following steps will be mention to update the firmware of the router:-